|To All, |
following TERMS and CONDITONS apply to any visitors to this site. All site construction design & contents are proprietary to: Highborne F. S. Inc. The site is for the benefit those persons interested in WWII memorabilia. By clicking
on the button below - you are accepting all TERMS and CONDITIONS
listed on this page.
- All items pictured are authentic unless stated otherwise. Email this site for any problems discoved with this site.
- Information that is conveyed herein about any item(s), is provided
to the best of our ability and mostly conveyed to this site by third
parties. Do to the nature of WWII relics and memorabilia, we can not
guarantee every details is 100% correct
- We do not accept offers to purchase any of the contents of this site.
- It is viewers responsibilty to treat all information contained within this site as historical in nature.
- This site is constructed and operated within the United States.
- Items shown on this website are maintained in a safe environment and are not available to the public.
- Legal venue and jurisdiction for any and all legal issues or
disputes shall be held in Las Vegas Nevada USA. No exceptions.
- For information about resources in regard to this website, please email at the address provided.
- This site is operated on a 'Free Will' basis and therefore has no requirement by any agency to be in operation under any specific shedule.
- We encourage any correcions or additions to this site to enhance the viewer's experience.
- We are always interested in purchased related memorabilia. Feel free to submit items for possible offers.
- Purchase Price for subitted items for sale from viewers shall be negotiable.
- We do not export to other countries!
- SOME OF THE PHOTOS IN THE U-156 SECTION ARE PROPRIETARY TO THE OWNER
- PLEASE ASK PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD ANY PICTURES FROM THE U-156 SECTION TO BE SURE THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT VIOLATION
|Special Note: Although the Swastika was originated
by anchient civilations of Western Europe, it has been used by cultures
throughout the world including the American Indian. To these anchient
cultures, it was a symbol of universal motion, prosperity, and rebirth.
Adolf Hilter chose the Swastika for the rebirth of Germany with a vision
of power for the next 1,000 years. Sadly his vision lead to the killing
of approximately 50 million people engaged in WWII. Because of the use
of the Swastika by the Nazis in WWII, it has become the most defiled
symbol of all time. Unfortunately, this early wonderous icon of properity
and rebirth will forever be associated with the Nazis as a symbol of hate
as violence. As stated on our home page, we engage in displaying items of historical value only. Images of the swastika are displayed on orginal items of WWII only and are not intended to offend any viewer. Acceptance of the above TERMS and CONDITIONS
is validated by clicking the approval box below. |